New IN - this week we have a limited supply of the premium tradesmen's brand, Milwaukee Tools, Heated Hoodies. This Heated Hoodie in a smart grey is heated both front and back with 3 ceramic heat panels. Keeps you toasty warm, whether you're working hard in the cold on site or roaming the hills for pleasure. Three heat settings all controlled by a nifty little logo switch on the front of the hoodie.
Fully machine washable too what's not to like about this fantastic piece of kit.
A discrete pocket on the side holds the M12 Milwaukee battery which powers the heat for up to 6 hours. If you work in a trade you'll probably have a ready supply of charged M12 batteries but if not we can also supply M12 3ah batteries as well. We don't, however, have battery chargers for sale but they are available freely on Amazon etc.
Body Only - supplied WITHOUT batteries or charger but batteries available too.
- Rugged heated hoodie made from durable cotton exterior with durable reinforced utility pockets and waffle-weave polyester lining to withstand tough outdoor conditions.
- Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee® M12™ batteries.
- In autumn and spring the hoodie can be worn as a rugged outer layer. In winter, it is best as a base layer that allows to shed bulky undergarments while generating and holding heat close to the body.
- Superior run time, up to 8 hours of heat on a single battery charge of an M12™ REDLITHIUM-ION™ battery pack.
- Multiple heating zones - 3 sewn in carbon fibre heating zones distribute heat to core body areas.
- Easy touch heat controller - 3 heat settings: High, Medium, Low.
- M12™ battery holder is stored in a concealed battery pocket for increased comfort and convenience.
- Hood fits easily under hard hat.
- Integrated cell phone pocket.
- Machine washable and dryable.